The NLBA is run entirely by volunteers. Thanks to caring parents our league continues to thrive!
We always require volunteers to keep the league active for our children:
- team parents
- division coordinators
- league executive
We have streamlined many league functions to make it easy and fun to be a part of our league.
We require volunteer helpers at various times during the season:
- score keeping at each game.
- player assessments – at the start of the season.
- player photograph night – usually in Oct / Nov.
- Jamboree – in January or February.
- teenagers to help coach/mentor U7 & U9 teams.
You will be amazed at how much difference a small amount of time will make to your children!